Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission to GOTEJ has to be original, unpublished and not submitted to another journal simultaneously with the GOTEJ. A vetting fee of 4000 NGN ($15) must be paid before processing the article.
- The submitted manuscript must not exceed 12 pages including references, 12 font size, second level titles font size 11 with initial capitalisation, New Times Roman, single line spacing, double column, and APA reference style using endnote. The paper must be in MS Word file only.
- Only the manuscript that has been submitted online and abide by the journal format will be considered for the reviewing process.
- There is an initial screening process for all the submitted manuscript by the Editor-in-Chief to weed out papers that are not suitable for the GOTEJ theme, marginal and poorly written papers with low English quality.
The preferred structure of original/technical/empirical paper should be as follows:
o Title, abstract and keywords
o Results and discussion
- A review/survey papers must have an in-depth literature review containing state-of-the-art, taxonomy, challenges, suggestion for future research and strong conclusions. The topic of discussion must be current and trending in the literature.
- All manuscript submitted to GOTEJ will be screened through plagiarism-system: Turnitin to make sure all the submitted papers are original.
- The papers that are adjudged to be good for the GOTEJ will be processed and blind peer reviewed by at least TWO independent external reviewers.
- The final decision on the accepted papers will be communicated to the authors. The Editor-in-Chief will ensure that the papers have been revised based on reviewers comments.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will be required to sign the copyright form of the GOTEJ. Publication of articles are sponsored by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) through Academic Journal Publication intervention.
- Additional, deletion or re-arrangement of author/s after acceptance of the manuscript, the corresponding author must collect of the signature of the other authors on their agreement for addition, deletion or re-arrangement. If the manuscript has already been published, the request for addition, deletion or re-arrangement will be resulted in corrigendum.
The authors of accepted manuscript will be required to sign the copyright form of the GOTEJ.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.